Recruitment & Staffing Firm
CNA JOB DESCRIPTION
- Care for multiple residents in the facility.
- Observe Resident Rights
- Provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living.
- Bathing; Dressing
- Feeding; Pass and pick-up food trays; Serve nourishments; keep record of intake and output.
- Transfer to and from bed or chair or other locations within the facility
- Assist to and from toilet, assist with any toileting needs.
- Keep incontinent residents clean.
- Monitor and record bowel movements.
- Pass and empty bedpans, urinals, and emesis basins; Collect specimens such as urine, stool, and sputum.
- Reposition residents in bed or chair.
- Assist with personal and dental hygiene.
- Assist in ambulation.
- Make beds; Change linens.
- Answer call bells and make rounds.
- Provide Postmortem Care
- Take and record vital signs; Measure and record height and weight.
- Record Activities of Daily living on flow sheets
- Observe residents and note physical condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, etc. and report any changes to the nurse.
- Use safety devices and standard precautions to prevent the spread of infection and diseases.
- Monitor dining room during mealtimes as scheduled.
- Evacuate residents in an emergency, according to fire and evacuation policy.
- Successfully complete a state-approved nurse’s aide-training program.(CNA Cert)
- Must understand English both written and spoken.
- Must have current certification and registration with the state Department of Health (ACHA)
- Must be able to perform job-related functions safely and successfully, with or without reasonable accommodation required by federal, state, or local law.
- Assist nurse with admitting, transferring, and discharging residents.
- Assist nurse in giving treatments and examining residents.
- Assist with restorative and rehab care with proper instruction and supervision.
Stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, scale, tray, carts, Hoyer lift, whirlpool tub, wheelchairs, walkers, canes, charts, linens, towels, standard precautions (gloves, goggles, mask, aprons), thermometers, urinals, bed pans, commodes, and personal hygiene supplies.
Flexural schedules, weekly pay, higher pay than facility,
Dental, Visions 401(k) non-matching, Health insurance,
Life insurance. Discounts to parks and family entertainment's. Legal Shield .
If you have a resume please summit it to [email protected]